General Labor - Birmingham
Brookstone Restoration is a friendly, fast-growing, family-owned business. We offer a fun atmosphere and a great place to work, as well as a chance to grow your career.
Job Type: M-F/Full-time Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience
- Demolition and clean up
- Perform water and fire restoration efforts
- Cut drywall, wood flooring, attic insulation, etc.
- Respond to property damage on emergency calls on a rotating basis
- Monitor check daily logs
- Hourly pay $15-20 depending on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- Opportunities to grow into new positions with our expanding company
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid days off for all major holidays
- Use of company vehicles during business hours
- Must possess excellent customer relations and communication skills to interact with customers suffering from the traumatic experiences brought on by catastrophic events such as a house fire or water line break in the property.
- Professionalism and empathy
- Strong work ethic
- A “Can Do” attitude
- Clean cut in appearance
- Desire to grow in our company
- Able to pass background check and drug screen
- Good driving record
What sets us apart:
- Career opportunities
- Opportunities to help others
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Training Program
- Vacation time and paid holidays
We ask that you be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How many years of Labor/Demo/Mitigation experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Birmingham, AL?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?