Project Manager - Birmingham
Brookstone Restoration is a friendly, fast-growing, family-owned business. We are looking to hire another Project Manager to oversee the reconstruction of insurance claims in the Birmimgham area. This individual must have a strong work ethic, great interpersonal skills and character. Must have residential remodeling experience and work well under pressure to get claimants back in their home as soon as possible.
Job Type: M-F/Full-time Pay: Based on experience
- Daily communication with claimants
- Supervise subcontractor work
- Pick up material as needed
- Prepare work schedules
- Schedule subcontractors and in-house crews for the completion of your work
- Weekly updates in Xactanalysis and in-house project management software
- Prepare job buyouts and oversee job margins
- 5 years’ experience in residential remodeling
- Can pass a background check
- Can pass a drug test
- Valid driver’s license with good drivers record state of Alabama
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pay is based on experience
- Monthly bonuses
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance participation
- Truck with gas card for personal use only
- Cell phone
We ask that you be prepared to answer the following questions:
- How many years of residential remodeling experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Birmingham, AL?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- "How much experience have you had with Xactanalysis?"