Residential Estimator - Birmingham
Brookstone Restoration is one of Birmingham's leading full-service restoration companies and has an opening for an additional Estimator for residential housing. This individual will be meeting with customers who have an insurance claim and estimate the cost to reconstruct it back to pre-loss condition. This person must be detail-oriented, have strong time management skills, be knowledgeable in the field, and have experience in construction.
Job Type: M-F / Full-time 8:00am-5:00pm
- Estimating jobs using Xactimate.
- Ability to work with insurance companies justifying costs
- Explain to the claimant the process of repairs and the estimate approval process.
- Ability to work with team members and be a team player
- Pay is based on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- Company vehicle and cell phone
- Opportunities to grow into new positions with our expanding company
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid days off for all major holidays
- Construction background
- Experience in residential remodeling
- Strong computer skills
- Previous Estimating experience
- Knowledge with Xactimate
What sets us apart:
- Career opportunities
- Opportunities to help others
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Training Program
- Vacation time and paid holidays
We ask that you be prepared to answer the following questions.
- How many years of construction experience do you have?
- How many years of residential remodeling experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?