Water Restoration Technician - Tuscaloosa
Brookstone Restoration has a position open for a water/mitigation technician in Tuscaloosa, AL. Looking for an individual with a strong work ethic, committed to be at work, honest, and a desire to learn and move up to crew chief. Must be able to be on call 24/7 and travel out of town if required.
Job Type: M-F / Full-time Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience
- Perform emergency water and fire mitigation
- Work after hours if required
- Remove attic insulation, drywall, wood flooring, etc.
- You will work with an experienced Crew Chief.
- Hourly pay $15-20 depending on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- Opportunities to grow into new positions with our expanding company
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid days off for all major holidays
- High school diploma or GED
- Good drivers record
- Can pass a background check and drug test
- Can lift minimum of 80lbs
- Clean cut and well spoken
- Can work after hours and weekends if needed
- Can travel if required to disaster areas
What sets us apart:
- Career opportunities
- Opportunities to help others
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Training Program
- Vacation time and paid holidays
We ask that you be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Tuscaloosa, AL?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Drivers?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?